Sizes average height 12-14 inches and weight 13-15 lbs.
1. Head strong, rectangular and long.
2. Eyes small, oval and deep set.
3. Ears set high; carried erect and pointed it cropped. If UN cropped, small and V-shaped, folding close to skull.
4. Top line straight, slopes slightly down.
5. Tail set high and carried erect, docked just long enough to be visible over backline.
6. Cat feet
7. Coat wiry, colors: salt and pepper, black and silver, or black. (White is only permitted on chest of black dogs. This is not to be confused with silver white under throat and chest of other colors)